domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Leveled

Leveled Leveled by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was a good story, but too short for it to have a fully developed beginning.
I felt like the falling in love thing happened too fast and we didn't get to see the buildup of the relationship, it kind of just happened. But it was according to the size of the story, and things were well deal beyond that detail, in the end there were no lose ends in the characters's relationship, and I love when that happens.
I loved reading about some of the characters of The Marked Man series, and I think it was an awesome start to The Saints of Denver series.

The story was sexy, cute, and short, and so worth it! I really can't wait to see what Jay Crownover will have in store for us with Built!

It's a short review, because well, it was short XD

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Give me your comments or suggestions!