viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Review: Forever with You

Forever with You Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5
I loved it. I still feel the same thing when I read Jen's books, and that's an awesome feeling. I feel inside the story so much. I always relate to the characters in some kind of way. And I must say that after reading all of her books these feelings haven't change one bit.
I can't really make an objective opinion or critique about the book. I just love the story, I love how Steph was represented and I love that the book make me smile and also tear up a little. I know that when I read one of Jen's books I'm gonna love it, it's just the way it is, I love her writing and she's my favorite author. So really, there's nothing more to add, she can do wrong in my book.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Give me your comments or suggestions!